viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Life changing expererience





England travel
Well, now we're talking about, life changing experiences, when we refers to the life changing experience, we refer to some thing that make You look the life different after this moment, at the moment of remember my life special experience, I have nice's regards that put me like OMG it was wonderful, it was in 2012, off course with the school, the travel started like in the first days of february, and had to end the firsts days of march, okey mmm we had to arrive to the Airport at 10 pm for me it's was to late, I was in the 26 avenue at 9:45 HORRIBLE! But off course the teachers gave me a change, for the fact of be a great student jaja nothing to brag, we were enjoining of everything that happenned to us, not everyone have the oportunity of visit another country or less another continent, the ideology and the development of England was a marvelous thing, that let my expecting millions of things from my continent and more, from my Colombian people, that experience take me to the decision of improve my personal activity order to make a better country based on little actions.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario